Tuesday, July 28
okay, so I was over at
dbsg and someone posted some
stalker pictures of yunho and the leading actress in his new drama.
and people were commenting on how they look good together and so will their babies etc. and someone said something like "they both have small faces" i.e. they go well together (yunho's face-size has been made fun of by jaejoong so many times xD jaejoong once compared it to his fist and was saying it was like that alien in Men In Black whose head could grow back (name's Jeeves I think?)
and someone replies to this "small faced man and woman look nice together" comment with -
"so basically their kids won't have any faces." lol. made my day, although I get the feeling I'm getting too easily amused by random shit.
a sleep-deprived brain feeds on any lame joke it can absorb?
hello I.S consultation~