Monday, January 3
softball at NTU agaaaaaaaaain! :DD
why do I insist on traveling to the ends of our island to play?
playing with Nihon is always fun, and I'm just glad I could help. even if I can seem demanding/terrifying/too nosy/TOO UNAWARE OF MY SURROUNDINGS HARHAR at times. goes to hide in a ditch.
the girls were like quite gooood for first- and second- timers (imo) :D hahaha. and Nihon, I'm so glad to see your pitching improve! and become consistent! :DDD GOOD JOB YO (ノ゚▽゚)ノ
I missed having Iggy at first base though, haha :'D EngwanddddI made a quite-good catch? though I made it look way more MD than it should have haha. I CAN'T BELIEVE I CLOSED MY EYES AND AND- AS IF IT WAS GOING TO SMACK ME IN THE FACE PFFFFT (゜д゜;)
anyway. am lightly toasted which is all good, but I keep procrastinating on my sunscreen lol. next time next time... maybe.
FISH & CO. THEN ARCADE. HAHA ARCADDDDDDDEEEEEE.
played so many games, it was awesome! the usual para para, then bishi-bashi (haven't played that in forever, so retro!), guitar freaks and drum mania (why do I always choose intelligence-insulting songs Dx), daytona, AND THE CROWNING GLORY:
TIME CRISIS 4. NIHON IS THE GIORGIO BRUNO TO MY EVANS BERNARD OKAY. LOL YOU HAVE SUCH A STEREOTYPICAL NAME. OMG SO DO I FOR THAT MATTER ):
omg holyshit, we're both Europeans? AWESOME 8D HAHA AND I KNEW IT, Evan is FRENNNNNCCCCCHHHHHH.
List of Time Crisis Characters @Nihon: totally go and ctrl+F (or whatever is the Mac equivalent) our characters' names 8D I think you'll like the fact that Giorgio owns a restaurant and is totally ex-mafia HAHA. and I'm this reckless rookie who is apparently a good fishermen and... carpenter.
whutbut seriously, this arcade sucks too much money out of us man |: couldn't stay for long even if I wanted to, just wasn't worth it urgh. can't believe TC4 is the same price as para para? it used to be so expensive! haha and now there are $1.80 and $2.50 (?!) games. horrible lol.
all in all, today was just. brilliant. 8D egg mcmuffin for breakfast is all goooood~
♥+ info about
this came in the mail. it sounds... interesting to say the least 83 heehee~