Saturday, January 22
yesterday was packed but fab-!
HISTORY: dude. 300. Fairey showed clips from
300 during lecture. MANLY FUCKYEAH. I was telling X how if you whacked a plank of wood against the Spartan's unreal abs, the plank of wood would probably splinter in all directions.
MACS LUNCH: chatting with N is always awesome~~ 8Db
WRITING: ended early! slightly, but hey I take what I can get ;D
KAICHOU MEETING: was really cooooool and nice. oh, am reminded of my duties and.. I will do my best to fulfill them to the fullest o7
GEOPOLITICS: OMG FANGASM. we started the lecture with standing for
The Star-Spangled Banner man!!!1!!! (for those who don't know, that's the national anthem of the US 8D)...
...and proceeded to talk about the US. basically. specifically with relation to the Cold War but! BUT. AMERICAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
/incoherent
watching the collapse of the towers was really heart-wrenching though. especially when they showed an image of the london bombings and I just inhaled sharply with a bit of tears in my eyes (LOL I THINK) and thought of Alfred and Arthur ;^;
EXCO MEETING: it was made fabulous by our fabulously fabulous Kaichou. guffaw. well, among other things ;DD
AFTER MEETING DINNER: William treated me to pepper lunch :'D
omg trying to sing the anthem and it's damn hard, shit