Wednesday, May 4
England is like a hurricane
Wrecks everything with a blustery temper
In and out
You're left cold and wanting
For what?
The eye of the storm
Have you ever seen it?
I saw it.
400 years ago
He smiled at me, 400 years ago.
400 years ago..
(we fell in love)
America is a black hole
beautiful in his incomprehensibility
It's lonely at the top (I know) and out of this world (I do not know)
Steals light and never surrenders it
Until the universe collapses along with him
There, do you see?
You have the light of my heart, boy
A fallen star
Don't hurt when you plummet
(I'm here, I'm here, I'll always be here, I always have been
I will catch you when you fall)
I look at you with earthbound feet
(I'm here, England)
So you are. So you have been.
(So I will be.)
So you will be.
I'm not a black hole
I'm not a hurricane
We are only in love.
Labels: writings