Everything With Fries on a Fri(es)day with the Nations.it's so weird how I'm fascinated by their monochromic theme (website + restaurant layout) lol. I felt like I was going round in circles when I was taking 131 to harbourfront, then 61 to holland v.
met a Nihon in a smashing outfit. haha. we all know about your FPs now! 83
I'm impatient as ever, couldn't wait to give Spain her presents. one uniqlo leather belt (it's brown dammit! ><) and one great gatsby with a handmade cover. entirely green of course. did cards for Nihon and Spain too :) glad Spain liked her gifts.
so hungry while I was waiting. ah, why is veggie samurai no longer a free app? ): I quite liked playing it.
England arrived! FOOOOOOOD COULD BE ORDERED 8'D had a Cheese Burger with Sour Cream & Onion Fries. really liked their Original flavour (Spain), Curry (England) wasn't too bad. Mine and Nihon's Garlic & Herbs didn't taste strong enough. the burger looked much bigger than it did on some foodie's blog post! 8D that was awesome. so was Nihon's Butterscotch Shake. I stuck with ice lemon tea. 2 glasses. because I could. we drank the One Egg Soup too (I was so hungry I don't know why, I ate 4 chee kuehs before leaving the house whut.) wacky and wonderful haha.
England had a dessert. I wasn't too interested hehe. more for her and the others! :D
hanging out at such a huge amphitheatre was awesome and cool. and definitely not delinquent-ish, oh no.
work @ catsoc. mm. Belle came over and it was so nice just to watch tv with someone. haha. and be able to talk through it. ♥