Wednesday, March 27
okay wow I am.. not used to the new blogger posting layout o.o shows how long I haven't been here!
just a post to show that no, I have not forgotten this little corner of cyberspace I can call my own :)
mae's recent foray into html reminded me of my own html endeavours -- searching for and modifying my blog themes were definitely ways I learnt and improved my coding skills ;D
and I will always prefer my blogspot design to my lj ones, just for the sheer freedom and free reign I have over the layout and graphical elements.
the only thing about blogger is the security settings as in, choice to set a post to private, friends-only or public. I don't think I can do that here haha.. so I post in lj most of the time :') sssshhh I'm a really private person, honestly.
but I still like my blogger - it has an 'indie' old-school feel to it LOL especially with the rise and utter domination of tumblr, pinterest, instagram -- just to name a few ;D
and anything that has orange in its logo gets my vote (ノ゜ω゜)ノ
just taking intermittent breaks from transcribing my gek2044 lecture - it can get so tedious ;v; if I'm not writing down snippets of my thoughts & feelings, it's scrolling through pretty websites and tumblrs~! ♥